Work opportunity / Work permit sponsor / Relocation Package / Contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org (Anthony Kelly):
Mobile QA Engineer (x2)
Outstanding opportunity to work with the world’s leading global provider of fleet management solutions. We are the leading global provider of Mobile Workforce Solutions for service-based businesses of all sizes, delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS).
We enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing local fleets, and improve the productivity of their mobile workforce, by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle and driver data. Fleetmatics Group's intuitive, cost-effective Web-based solutions provide fleet operators with visibility into vehicle location, fuel usage, speed and mileage, and numerous other insights, enabling them to reduce operating and capital costs, as well as increase revenue.
Serving approximately 37,000 customers and approximately 790,000+ subscribed vehicles worldwide
The Mobile QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring a high standard of product quality for our mobile apps. We are looking for someone with an innovative mind set, who is proactive in communication, idea generation, and decision making. The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills and excellent judgment
Mobile QA Engineers participate in the analysis and design phases of production in order to ensure fundamental understanding of our products and eventually to contribute to the definition of world-class products. The Fleetmatics environment is dynamic and ever changing, so we need someone who is comfortable working in this atmosphere and who has the motivation to strive towards constant improvement within the QA team.
• Ability to develop, document and execute test cases based on business and technical requirements
• Excellent mobile testing skills, including experience in acceptance, regression, compatibility, interface, resource and operational testing
• Ability to work with databases, APIs and scripts to generate test data sets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent team player, comfortable to working in fast-paced projects, and able to form strong working relationships with technical and product people and groups
• Customer focused mindset and ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes
• 4 years experience in working in a QA engineer role of which minimum of 2 years working on mobile apps
• Strong knowledge of Android and iOS platforms and tools
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
• Familiar with Agile process and development tools (Jira, Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, TestRail, etc)
• Scripting or programming experience preferred
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
What we consider a plus:
• Deep interest in mobile devices and apps, and their current and future capabilities
• Experience in mobile UI testing frameworks, such as Xcode UI automation, Android Espresso, Appium, etc
• Good working experience and knowledge of Automation tools, technologies and best practices
• Experience with code coverage, static code analysis and CI systems
Salary: upto €60,000
Benefits: Pension 3%, VHI cover (€1,600), up to 24 days holidays, Free Parking, canteen, break out areas, Annual Salary reviews, Great work environment, Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Assistance (if necessary)
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to email@example.com